Monday 1 June 2015

End of Third Year


Well, as stated that it would be in my last blog post, since you last heard from me the film has been finished! We have also enjoyed our end of year show where, judged by A Productions in Bristol, the film won the 'Best 2D' category! This marks for us the end of University and it certainly feels odd...

I hope you enjoy the sneak peak posted above; the film in its entirety will be put up both here and on my website once it has completed the festival circuit. I'd just like to take this post to thank again all of those who were involved in the production of the film - you're all the best!

Some credits again and links to websites:

Soundtrack - Joe Barlow
CG Artist - Rhys Jones
CG Animator - Gary Seto
Compositor - Georgia Dutton
Super-duper special thanks to Jason Evans

Thanks as well to Ben Mitchell from Skwigly for taking these photos at our end of year show, 'Animotion'. Congrats to all the winners!


From left to right - Sian Mills, Saeed Ahmed, Josh Cranton & myself, Alice Parkes, Steph Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment