Monday 12 January 2015

Sketches

Today was the long-awaited deadline of my dissertation. It is now over and I'm free to get excited about new things! After handing in, I went into Cardiff and sketched for the first time in such a long while I don't remember when the last time was! I felt really quite rusty, but now that a whole module is over, I think I'm going to find time every day to just sketch. It's one of my favourite things to do!



Also now that the dissertation is over, I can start to dedicate some more of my energy into getting a portfolio site up and running. You may have noticed my new little icon on the side there, and if you follow my twitter you will see it there too. These are merely the beginnings of something big to come! A couple of doodles made a couple of weeks ago:


I hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment