Monday 19 May 2014

The Final Straight

Hello all! This week has been a little manic for me - I have until the only a small amount of time left to finish my film! 

I am sorry to report that all I have been doing, non-stop since my last post, is working on the film and so I have no new non-film related things to share with you. As I don't want to spoil any more of the film either, I would like to share with you a couple of photos I took in Cardiff around Easter-time.

Cardiff Castle in the sunshine.


The light in Roath Park was beautiful when I took these two - it was an overcast, grey day but the sunshine was very yellow, making some beautiful reflections on the water. Having a few photos of the outside world can be rather nice when you work for so long in a windowless room! These help me through the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment